Tuesday, May 5, 2015

They Got It Sold!

Hi All,

About 2 weeks ago I was sharing with you that I wanted the unit beside me sold (here). Construction on my unit could not begin until all three units in our building were purchased. I was very close to burying St. Joseph in the dirt by the lot number to help them out. Well, they got it sold!  

I was feeling some kind of way for a second because they threw in a free deck as an incentive to get it to move.  (I paid $5,000 for my deck.) However, I understand why they added the incentive...it was a middle unit.  That makes it harder to sell because everyone wants an end unit even though the end unit costs more.

Last week I met with my sales rep to review all of my options, add the additional outlets I need, and make final changes. 

Today I spent an hour looking at other houses for sale in my neighborhood.  Seeing other properties made me feel very comfortable with my design choices and my purchase overall. While looking at some of the pictures I said, "I like the kitchen in my house better."  MY HOUSE...I claimed it!

-Honey
209 days to go

No comments:

Post a Comment