Monday, May 25, 2015

Countdown To My Construction

Hi Friends,

My row of homes were the last ones sold in my development.  I know that I'm looking at a late August/early September start date for the construction of my home.  However, let's be realistic about the other homes that need to be done before mine.

In addition to mine, there are still 15 units that still need to be built.  Several of them have the exterior completed so things are moving along.

Financially, I'm holding my purse tight. I'm packing breakfast and lunch and I've stopped going out. I can't save money if I'm attending every event and party!

To get prepared for the move I'm working on throwing away all of the stuff I should have gotten rid of 9 months ago.  I moved with stuff that needed to be looked through, shredded and tossed because I was too busy.  It's all piled up in the garage.  I REFUSE to move with that stuff again.  I spent last weekend sorting and throwing away.  Thankfully I live in a complex that has a massive trash room.  I'm going to take advantage of it until I leave.

Additionally, a friend of mine is moving as well and is giving me a few items for my new home that I'm going to need since I'm up-sizing again. (As opposed to down-sizing.)  So now I really have to get a move on and clear out the garage!

-Honey 

No comments:

Post a Comment