Sunday, May 24, 2015

More Home Improvement Ideas

Hi Friends,

My son turned me on to Houzz.com, and between that site and Pinterest I went down the rabbit hole into home improvement ideas.

There are a few things that I immediately want to alter as soon as I close on the house.  I want to get rid of the "builder grade" look that the guest bathroom and the powder room will have. You know what I mean - the standard mirrors with no framing and stark white fixtures. I want to jazz the bathrooms up and give the powder room some storage.

With the powder room I will have a pedestal sink with no storage at all.  Where do the extra rolls of toilet paper go? (I don't like having it sitting out in a basket or on a stand.) What about cleaning supplies? Two hours later I found several ideas for hiding the pedestal from the sink while offering storage.  Yay! I can finally put my circular saw to use!  (Yes, I own one...don't judge!)

I need to put time limits on my searches because one afternoon I started while the sun was up and the next time I looked away from the screen, the sun had set.  The struggle is real y'all!  LOL!

-Honey
189 Days to Go

No comments:

Post a Comment