Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I Had To Peek!

Hi Friends,

Although my development is only a year old I noticed that one of the homes was for sale.  I went online and saw that it was the same model as mine, it was an end unit on the right side (just like mine), and they were selling it for more than I was purchasing my home for. Score!

I was very curious because the model homes and all of the pictures on line show a left end unit - so everything is a mirror image of what I'm getting. Even the pictures of the middle units I've seen in blogs are set up like the left end unit.  Plus none of the models have a fireplace.  They tell me it will be placed on an angle in a corner in the rec room so I want to see what it will look like. (BTW, I asked about getting the fireplace put in the living room instead.  Unfortunately, it's in the rec room or nothing. It adds value for resale and it will be cozy on cold nights. I'm getting it anyway.)

So, I called my realtor so that I could get a peek!

It was awesome seeing everything as it actually will be for me without having to imagine it.  I'm not going to post pictures of the home online as it isn't mine - I wouldn't want anyone to post my home for their own purposes.  However, if you are looking to build, take the opportunity to take a peek!

-Honey
197 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment