Thursday, April 16, 2015

What I Didn't Get

Hi There!

Here are some Ryan Homes items I was seriously considering and passed up on:

  • Refrigerator $1,795
  • Washer & Dryer $1,495
  • Backsplash $495-$1,195 depending on the option I chose
  • Granite around the fireplace $300
  • Cabinet and vanity upgrades in bathrooms $1,495
  • Under cabinet lighting in the kitchen $695

That's over $6,000. I'm going to get the refrigerator, washer and dryer on my own. That will save some money in the long run.  Who wants to pay interest on appliances over a 30 year period?

I saw where I can do the backsplash myself for less than $200 and the under cabinet lighting for less than $100. Yay Home Depot!

I'm scared of my visit to electrical...I know I'm going to get an additional cable outlet or two.  I'm definitely not getting surround sound or a central vacuuming system put into the house!

I'm reading other blogs as well to prepare myself for that visit.  I'll let you know how it goes!

-Honey

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, thanks for the reminder! I did consider the jets for the soaking tub. However, I will pass up the $1,700 jets and use a straw to blow bubbles in the tub for free! LOL!

      Delete