Thursday, April 16, 2015

...And I'm Buying a House!

Hi Friends,

There are three models of homes available.  I chose the middle size model - the Mozart.  Hence the name of my blog!

I also chose the end unit.  Here are the incentives the builders offered:

  • Finished basement
  • Powder room
  • Granite countertops in the kitchen
  • Stainless steel for stove, dishwasher and microwave
  • Discount on the price of the end unit


Here are my additions:

  • Garage door opener
  • Gas fireplace
  • Island in the kitchen
  • Kitchen cabinets upgrade
  • Kitchen cabinet hardware
  • Kitchen cabinet crown moulding
  • Kitchen faucet upgrade to nickel
  • Gas range hookup (I don't like electric stoves)
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Soaking tub and shower in master bathroom
  • Tray ceiling in the master bedroom
  • Tile on the master bathroom floor
  • Ceiling fans w/lights in all three bedrooms
  • Window in bedroom #3
  • Tile on the hallway bathroom floor
  • Recessed lights in the living room
  • Deck (composite)
  • Hardwood floors in kitchen and living room
  • Hardwood stairs


The additions I made were all to enhance the value of the home for possible resale in the future...just in case something happens or I have to move.

Each day I do more research and come up with questions for my sales rep and send them to her via email. 

Now I'm getting excited!  My next post will be about the process.

-Honey


No comments:

Post a Comment