Friday, April 17, 2015

Financing and Final Decision

Hi,

So today I met with the loan officer (LO). My realtor (love her) met me there as well.  The LO sent me a list of the paperwork he needed ahead of the meeting so I was very prepared. We got through everything in less than an hour.  Even with my questions!

Today is Day 7 of the process. From the date I signed the agreement I have 7 days to change my mind and get all my money back.  After meeting with the LO my realtor asked me if I wanted to take another look around the model home.  I did and it was the best thing for me to do.  After making my way upstairs I finally had that "I'm home" feeling. I knew then I made a great decision.

Here's my "sold" sign!  The mound of dirt in the back will be gone but that will be the view from my deck.  I can't wait to see it in a month when all the trees get their leaves or even in the fall when everything gets colorful. I'm home!

-Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment