Friday, September 18, 2015

Week 9 - Trim

Hi All,

I know the week isn't over but I have a lot to share.

I took doughnuts to the crews again this week. Yes, "crews". There was a small army working hard this week!  The electricians, painters, carpenters, plumbers, siding and tile crews were on site.

Items completed this week (pics below):

  • doors hung and painted
  • cabinets installed
  • sinks installed
  • siding installed
  • baseboards and molding installed
  • banisters and railings installed (not yet stained)
  • tile installed in bathrooms (including floors)
  • lighting installed (including ceiling fans, switches and wall plates)
I hunted down the settlement person. Couldn't wait for them to find me because I have a move to schedule! 





Honey
-26 days to go

1 comment:

  1. Everything is coming together nicely ^_^. You must be super excited.

    ReplyDelete