Friday, October 9, 2015

Week 12 - Punch List

Hi All,

Let's start with the not so happy stuff first.

I'm trying really hard to be patient with NVR Mortgage.  Still waiting for the clear to close. They said they have a large volume of loans to process.  I have given them EVERYTHING they have asked for within hours of each request.  They've asked for everything short of blood and my first born. I'm trying really hard to be pleasant but I'm stressed out and losing sleep.  Although I got a great interest rate after shopping the mortgage, I'm starting to second guess my choice of going with them. My peace of mind might be worth .2%. Hopefully, this will be the last post I have to include them in.

Okay, on to the happy stuff.

I called my project manager for another look before next week's final walk through. This man made magic happen over the last week and a half!

Here are all of the items that have been completed/installed:
cleaners did a first pass       shower glass and door
missing kitchen cabinet       stone on the front of the house
front door painted                door handles
faucets                                     toilets
towel racks                             appliances
shelving                                  most window screens
hot water heater                    garbage disposal
garage door opener               fireplace hearth
fireplace switch

Unfortunately, my sidewalk pavers were destroyed this week by the heavy trucks of the crews finishing my neighbors' driveways.  
However, my project manager is ensuring this will be fixed tomorrow. (He's awesome!)

While I was there professionals were on site staining the banisters and railings to match the cherry wood floors.

The cleaners have done their first pass.  It's down to the details now!

-Honey
One week to go

No comments:

Post a Comment