Friday, October 23, 2015

Post Settlement

Hi All,

I'm tired but happy.  :-)  Before I move forward with this post I have to give a big shout out to my project manager.  I swear this guy wears a cape and has an "S" on his chest!  First, he was on hand to make sure the refrigerator delivery folks didn't try the "we can't get the fridge up the stairs" routine. Next, when they took the refrigerator off the truck he noticed damage to it.  

The following day, he happened to be at the house going over some items that he had fixed.  My movers said they couldn't get the grill up the stairs.  "Super Project Manager" said "yes you can" and directed the movers up the stairs.  Not a mark was on a wall or the stairs. My grill is on the deck.

None of these things are a part of his job but he continues to go above and beyond.  He is truly an asset to Ryan Homes. Thank you.

Okay, enough of that.  So all of my belongings are in the house and I have unpacking to do. Here are some helpful hints:

  • Change your garage door code asap! 
  • Print wall signs for your movers so they know where furniture and boxes should go.
  • Those temporary paper blinds are the business!  
  • A large pack of the felt footers for chairs will protect your floors from scratches.
  • Look for screws and nails on your driveway.  The Verizon installation guy found a few and was nice enough to pick them up.

I can't promise you that I will keep blogging but I will update you after my 30-day visit.

Peace!

-Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment