Friday, October 23, 2015

Closing? Closed!

Hi All,

Due to a title issue (who would have expected that with new construction?) I had a dry closing.  Everything was signed but no money could exchange hands. So, technically, I still had no house. This has been an exercise in patience.  However, everyone provided A-1 customer service while I was waiting. One day later and everything was fixed.

My realtor gave me flowers and my sales rep left me a bag of goodies! (Thank you both!)

Since closing, I have sealed the granite in the kitchen and the grout in the master bathroom.  Both were very easy tasks.  FYI - the grout sealer is in a can and comes out like shaving cream foam.  One can barely did the bathroom.  Another trip to Home Depot is in the cards so the other bathroom can be completed.

Yay!

3 comments: