Thursday, August 13, 2015

Builder Grade and Upgrades

Hi All,

It is so easy to get caught up with choosing upgrades to eliminate the builder grade products (mass-produced and pre-built materials that are of average quality). By the time you're done you're spending more money than necessary on items that cost 1/2 the price if you purchase it yourself.

Now that this is really happening, I've had to take a hard look at the items I want to replace over time once I get in the house.
  • Mirrors in all bathrooms - I already have a mirror for the powder room
  • Chandelier in dining room
  • Faucets in bathrooms
Additionally, there are upgrades I want to make:
  • Crown moulding
  • Painting all rooms - everything is white
  • Closet solution for master bedroom
  • Backsplash in kitchen
I'm not in a rush. These are all things that I will complete after I move in. I have to hold on to my cash for closing!

-Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment