Friday, July 10, 2015

It Just Got Real!

Hi Friends & Family,

So much has gone on over the last month and a half!  

I've been going to the community on a weekly basis and watching the other properties go up.  If you remember, mine is the last one that needs to be built. Well, the other properties are not just going up...they are going up fast.  They look like they are ahead of schedule.  I finally asked my Sales Rep (SR) about the timeline. Her response was, "Well, we are ahead of schedule.  They expect the entire community to be done by October."  October???? That's two months ahead of schedule. It's okay.  I'm a little stressed, but I'm okay. 

Well, TODAY I get an email from my SR titled "Pre-Construction Meeting".  My project manager wants to meet next week. Ish just got real!

I have to put together my list of questions and specifications for my project manager.  Guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

I officially need to change the countdown clock on the blog!

-Honey
143 96 days left!

2 comments: